The Proven Adult Scoliosis Treatment
No adult scoliosis treatment is more effective. The SpineCor scoliosis brace for adults targets pain relief by providing postural rehabilitation and spinal offloading. Scoliosis in adults is often the result of either having the disease as a child, or the degenerative processes of abnormal aging. The scoliosis can be of many classifications – lumbar, thoracic, thoracolumbar, etc. It can result in chronic pain, leg discomfort, digestive, and lung complications.
The new SpineCor Pain Relief Back Brace is a neuro-muscular-skeletal rehabilitation tool for treating abnormal spinal loading and abnormal posture. It is not a simple back support brace.
Modes of action:
- Corrective movements gently guide the posture and spinal alignment in an optimal direction.
- Elastic corrective bands act to resist the body’s movement back to the abnormal position.
- Constant correction, relaxation, correction, relaxation serves as a corrective postural exercise.
- The brace is able to put a patient’s body through thousands of repetitions per day, instead of the 10-50 repetitions that are typical with other rehabilitation techniques.
- The SpineCor brace creates dynamic spinal offloading and neuromuscular rehabilitation with the ultimate goal of neuromuscular integration.