14-Day Meal Plan For Hypothyroidism And Weight Loss
Have you been diagnosed with an underactive thyroid or suspect you have one?
Looking for a sample meal plan tailored to your condition… one that you can follow right now?
The 14-Day Meal Plan For Hypothyroidism and Weight Loss is a Dietitian-made plan to help make life easier (and more delicious) when learning what you should and should not eat with an underactive thyroid.
It’s designed to be:
- Simple to follow for busy folks with many mouths to feed
- Realistic, with recipes that beginners can master
- Gluten-free (which often appears beneficial for those with Hashimoto’s)
- Loaded with nutrient-dense foods (especially spinach and legumes for folate: see the MTHFR mutation link)
- Naturally rich in selenium, zinc and iodine for thyroid health, and vitamin B12 for more energy
- Budget-friendly (except for two worthwhile investments: chia seeds and quinoa).
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10