Breakfast For Coeliac Disease Patients
Spinach and Oven-Roasted Tomato Omelet
1 tablespoon olive oil
1 cup baby spinach leaves, washed and dried
4 large eggs, beaten
1/2 cup oven-roasted tomatoes, roughly chopped
1/2 cup feta cheese, crumbled (optional)
- Heat olive oil in a small non-stick pan over medium-low heat.
- Saute spinach for 2-3 minutes or until wilted; add tomatoes; toss to combine. Using a spatula, spread vegetables evenly over surface of pan.
- Pour in beaten eggs and shake pan to distribute evenly.
- When bottom is set (about 2 minutes), loosen omelet from pan to prevent sticking. Sprinkle cheese evenly on one side; flip omelet. Cook until golden brown; flip and cook for one minute longer.
- Cut omelet in half using plastic spatula; transfer to two plates; serve hot with a side of gluten-free toast* and orange slices.